College Park is a city in Prince George's County, Maryland. The population was 30,413 at the 2010 United States Census. It is best known as the home of the University of Maryland, College Park, and since 1994 the city has also been home to the "Archives II" facility of the U.S. National Archives. College Park's United States Postal ServiceZIP codes are 20740, 20741 (Berwyn Heights; North College Park) and 20742 (University of Maryland).
My home search page is one of the most valuable tools on this site for both buyers and sellers.
As a seller, you’ll want to see your home on this page.
- 17101 QUEEN ANNE BRIDGE RD, Bowie, MD 20716
- 3 BD , 2.0 BA
- 155 POTOMAC PSGE #605, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- 2 BD , 2.5 BA
- 8510 EDMONSTON RD, Berwyn Heights, MD 20740
- 5 BD , 3.5 BA
- 7316 EDMONSTON RD, College Park, MD 20740
- 5 BD , 2.0 BA
- WOODLAWN BLVD, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774