College Park is a city in Prince George's County, Maryland. The population was 30,413 at the 2010 United States Census. It is best known as the home of the University of Maryland, College Park, and since 1994 the city has also been home to the "Archives II" facility of the U.S. National Archives. College Park's United States Postal ServiceZIP codes are 20740, 20741 (Berwyn Heights; North College Park) and 20742 (University of Maryland).
My home search page is one of the most valuable tools on this site for both buyers and sellers.
As a seller, you’ll want to see your home on this page.
- 807 ROCK CREEK CHURCH RD NW, Washington, DC 20010
- 0 BD,
- 1841 MONROE ST NW, Washington, DC 20010
- 6 BD, 3.5 BA
- 6535 BURGUNDY LN, Clarksville, MD 21029
- 5 BD, 3.5 BA
- 155 POTOMAC PSGE #605, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- 3 BD, 2.5 BA
- 3311 COOL SPRING RD, Hyattsville, MD 20783
- 6 BD, 4.0 BA